Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Intro...

I really wish i could put something like.."ahh i'm finally starting a blog..after so long...blah,blah,blah. The truth is, i already have a blog..except its private and more like an online journal/diary, which are unfortunatly for my eyes only! Having said that I'm quite proud to announce this one as being open to the public and all your comments welcoming.

A little bit about me, as I said I'm a big girl living in a "small" world. "Small" meaning body/weight/people wise, which, for the most part iam fine with. Just to be clear, this IS NOT a weight loss/calorie counting/i'm sad cuz i'm fat blog...its just about MY thoughts and feelings about life in general...from a Big gal's prospective, and if your looking for me to talk about "weight" and that crap...go seek the next weightloss blog. I am quite direct and will not hesitate to let you know how i feel/look at certain subjects in life...whether its about men, beauty, lash extensions (my next blog will feature this..) or friends...heck i might talk about strippers...

Anyways, take it as you like, as i will never apologize for my own option, it is my "OWN" after all...so..here goes...

-Love, laura xoxox
PS: I end all ov my blogs with much love...xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment