Saturday, June 11, 2011
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Somethin' for you to jam too..
Good Evening Reader!!
After much deliberation, I have decided to post 5 FUN facts about me! I know I did a previous blog about "if you really knew me" facts, which some found sad :(. Which it kind of was, but actually it wasn't meant to be sad, just get a true glimpse of who I really am. Anyways, in this one, I'll let you in on a few random/fun facts about me! Here goes...
- I am OBSESSED with correct pronunciation of words. If you say something i know is pronounced wrong, i will either say it correctly under my breath or blatantly correct you! I am aware this can get annoying, but most times i don't notice I do it!!
- When i watch a scary movie, i cover most of my face with a blanket, and just let a corner of my eye peek through, as if somehow this provides a barrier between me and the scariness.
- I bust out into song about a random act i am doing. EX) If i need to photocopy something at work i will sing a jaunty tune to the copier.."making my cooopies...gettin em all done up..". I do this daily..about ANYTHING!
- Every single person i meet, find interesting on the street, or a passer-by, I wonder/envision what kind of sex they enjoy. This is a WEIRD habit, that I can't help. I always try and guess what they are into...ha! (and yes, most likely I have wondered this about YOU)
- When i eat ANY meal, NOTHING on my plate must be touching! I have been this way my entire life. I get weird anxiety if its touching, and I usually avoid putting on extra sauces or gravies on anything, except on mashed potatoes, in that case i build a small whole in the middle and add some MAKING SURE it will not spill ANYWHERE. I also eat my least favorite things first and leave my meat for last, UNLESS i have some kind of potato..then that is last. ( i know I'm so damn weird...but i have a system)
There you have it! I know, I'm crazed, but I'm sure other people have weirder things about them! Hope you giggled a few times!!!
Love, Laura xoxox
QUESTION: What are some weird facts about yourself??? please tell!!! :D
Saturday, June 4, 2011
THIS PRODUCT REVIEW IS ABOUT "AT HOME" HAIR COLOR. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH USING THESE PRODUCTS, PLEASE STOP READING RIGHT NOW AND SPARE ME YOUR 10 POINT LIST OF WHY BOX COLOR IS BAD FOR YOUR HAIR. I AM VERY AWARE OF THIS FACT, BUT LOVE TRYING NEW PRODUCTS AND THIS ONE HAS BEEN ON MY LIST(also, I'd rather $save$ for my "summer fun" than pay a stylist right now, so unless your price is FREE, I'll stick with this). THANKS :)
The product I am reviewing today is for LOREAL SUBLIME MOUSSE hair color! I am actually doing this review WHILE my hair is processing! I purchased a box today, #40 dark brown, because i have been really wanting to try is out AND i had a coupon!
Since I have JUST put the color on, I'll tell you my beginning experiences. So far....SO GREAT! It came with all the same stuff as the usual cream dyes (except for the foam pump) and the little gloves wrapped in the instructions! At first I was a little scared, thinking there would most likely not be enough product in the small tube, given that my hair is long, and past cream dyes I've used, i have had JUST enough. BUT, i even had a little extra left at the end to play with, with this one!!! It went in SO much better than other kinds! I had no weird drips, or forehead dye jobs! it was so light and airy and wasn't messy. And let me tell you, i have stained many counters/floors/ceilings/doors with other products! There also wasn't a strong smell to this one, which is good since i tend to almost pass out from the other dyes fumes. So like I said, i still have it in my hair, and will let you know how it turns out...
30 mins pass...
YAY!!!! The results are in! And i am quite pleased! Even when i rinsed out the color, with old dyes the color would literally be ALL over my shower (walls,tub, etc.) but with this it seemed to rinse out nicely! And it came with a nice conditioner which smelled AMAZING!!! All in all, i defiantly give this a buy! You can find it anyplace that sells hair color and i think the normal price is $12.99, but right now you can find it on sale for $9.99! GOOD LUCK!
Love, laura xoxox