Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summer 2011 Faves

I know what you're thinking...OMG ANOTHER post..so soon!???? Well actually, I've just been really behind in blogging, I've been more in to "vlogging" lately (video-blogging), and will keep you poster on those. Anyways, onto my topic of today...My summer 2011 faves! As anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE clothes..fashion...anything to do with Keith's visa and a shopping mall makes me CARAZZZIIIIEEEEEE!!!!! Anyways, i know I did a winter favorites, and its the reason for the season...which is summer!!! And don't let this ridiculous wind discourage you form buying those cute summer dresses, because before you know it, we'll be so damn hott, we'll be begging for this breeze, well maybe not THIS much, but you get the idea.

So I've been doing my research, and by research I mean spending money, on torrid.com, Old Navy, Winners, Addition-elle, etc. and Have some up with some very cute things I plan on obtaining in my summer closet! Here goes..




Ahhh cute summer dresses!  I am SO in love with all of these!!! The first 2, look so effortless and chic! I could wear either of these to work or to do some casual weekend shopping! They can be dressed up or down with accessories! The 3rd one, is MY LOVE!! I love the pin-up inspired shape of it and the cherries are so cute! I'd wear this on a hot summer night on the town, or I'd ad a longer light sweater to it and wear it to work! In case you're wondering, I do work in an office, but we do not have a strict "office" policy as far as clothes...as long as you don't wear jeans and look professional and neat, its all good, and in summer we get a bit more casual!


 YES, I am still obsessed with tights/leggings, but as the weather warms up, I find it less necessary to wear leggings with dresses! BUT, I do however still plan on wearing sheer/Lacey tights with short skirts or dresses. The first and last pair I'd wear with a skirt or dress and some flats, again very work appropriate or weekend appropriate. The Middle ones, i feel completely in love with because they are LEOPARD LEGGINGS, my two favorite loves! I am undecided what I'd wear them with tho...might save them for fall and wear it with a short black skirt and some boots, as such a bold print might make people think i am a chubby cheetah haha!

 Cute summer denim!!! I love those skinny ankle jeans w/ a zipper!! So cute! Wear these for a date night with the Cami/cardigan on the right! I also LOVE denim Bermuda shorts..for the lake or the city! If you can find a pair of dressy Bermudas for work, that's great too!!! Wear with a cute breezy top..love it!

 Obviously these aren't to be paired together, but i didn't wanna to 2 separate posts for just these! The first one is a sexy nightie, and just because its hot outside doesn't mean it has to be in the bedroom! Slip this on and the weather outside won't be the only thing to make him sweat!  The sandals, I thought, were so nice! lots of sweet detail and they can be paired with o many things, from jeans to dresses and even shorts!!! There are SOOOO many different types of sandals for this year, but I have had my eye on these for a while!!

Anyways, that's all for today...I'll keep ya posted with more fresh summer buys!! Thanks so Reading :)

Love, Laura xoxox

QUESTION: Whats your favorite summer "must have"??????

No comments:

Post a Comment