Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summertime and the Livin' is Easy: Photo-Walk

Hello Beautiful!

Its been a while since I've blogged anything, as I have been a busy bee this summer! I have really spent MORE time outside THIS summer, than in my whole life! And my tan can prove it! Anyways, I just thought I'd give you a little sneak peek into what I've been up to so far...Enjoy :)

It has been a hot one this summer, and when my cats are napping in the bathroom constantly, you know its a scorcher!


Finding a quiet park in the city is so great, especially spending a Sunday there with the family!


This was taken in Jamaica, we were there in May for a wedding and it was amazing!


My beautiful mom renewed her wedding vows in June!


Taking the street car to the Strathcona Farmers Market (We live about 10 steps from where the street-car comes downtown!!)


BOONSTOCK!!! By far the best summer event..drinking, relaxing and seeing great bands with 2 other amazing girls!!!!


Fish Bowl Fridays at BP's with my gorgeous love!


Picture taken from my balcony...very smoky in Edmonton for a couple days, due to fires FAR away!


Spent the day at Pigeon Lake..it was so beautiful, AND you can walk out REALLY far before it even reaches your shoulders!


My beautiful sister and I shared our b-day celebration together this past weekend! My birthday is July.29 and hers is August.1...and yes we are the same age!!!)


Well I hope you enjoyed that! I also hope your summer is going amazing so far!

Love, Laura xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment